This stunning three bedroom, two and a half bath townhome feels like a single-family home. A corner unit at the rear of the complex, the property includes a spacious private and fenced, grassy yard with a gazebo. This area is for the exclusive use of the owner. The unit has been updated and remodeled. There are gleaming wood floors throughout, accentuated by soaring ceilings. All rooms are freshly painted with decorator colors throughout that accentuate the custom wood doors.
Enter through the solid wood entry door to the bright, spacious living room, with sliders leading to the paved patio, perfect for al fresco dining. The kitchen is updated with gleaming white cabinetry, black Caesarstone counters, breakfast bar and stainless appliances. The garden window affords a view of the patio. There is a separate dining area. The downstairs also has a guest bath, large walk-in closet and direct access to the large private two-car garage. Upstairs is a lovely master suite with soaring cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet with built-ins, large bathroom and a private balcony. There are two additional bedrooms that share a full bath.
- Updated kitchen with Caesarstone counters & garden window
- Gleaming wood floors & cathedral ceilings
- Master suite with walk-in closet & private balcony
- Private attached 2-car garage with direct access & storage
- HOA $ 410/month: common area features playground
- Probate Sale with NO Court confirmation required
- Sold in “as is condition” without warranty or guarantee of any kind, explicit or implied